Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fecon RTC 22/500 at Southern Utah Biomass Field Day

LanceNE ยท 2011-07-10 13:24

We held our 2nd equipment demonstration June 3 and 4 in Beaver Utah. Here is a clip of Fecons RTC 22/500 working. http://www.youtube.com/user/LanceUT?feature=mhee Here are a few pictures of the field day http://2011southernutahbiomass.shutterfly.com/

Replies9
  1. #1deerefan2011-07-10 20:32

    Cool my old man built that machine

  2. #2LanceNE2011-07-10 20:44

    Awesome machine! Pretty amazing how once the rollers on the chipper grabbed hold .....would break branches or whatever to pull that tree into the chipper. Took some pretty ugly 20+ inch Junipers and made them into chips in seconds.

  3. #3deerefan2011-07-10 20:47

    Haha yea its a mean machine! pretty sweet to see it one here, since I seen it when it was in peices on the shop floor.. I got some pics standing by the motor, thing is massive

  4. #4LanceNE2011-07-10 21:46

    Let your old man know job well done!

  5. #5BIGcatT8702011-07-13 19:30

    That is awsome! I would love to meet him. I love to design, create and use equipment myself!

  6. #6deerefan2011-07-20 23:36

    Haha yea he dint design it.. its a standerd timberpro 830 forwarder chassis with a big cummins and a chipper mounted on the back. Actually the first chipper they had on it fed from either side but it was super heavy and the first time they articulated the machine in the shop she tipped right in her side.. haha took a nice big chunk outta the concrete. It happens I guess

  7. #7harindersingh2012-07-19 03:45

    I found a biomass chipper manufacturing company http://www.chipperanddryer.com/home.php Hope you will get some useful information from here.

  8. #8robin yates uk2012-07-19 09:20

    thanks Harinder

  9. #9robin yates uk2012-07-19 09:25