Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fermec hyd pump trouble

Iceflyer · 2010-03-03 13:41

My Fermec 965 has been working it´s butt off last few day´s in the snow. Tonight when we were parking it in the shed we suddenly were unable to engage the hyd pump switch The seat is in position and locked with proper load for the pressure sensor. The switch light comes on and goes out right away! Not able to move the loader or backhoe Does anyone have any ideas?

Replies2
  1. #1Cumminszhere2010-03-04 11:21

    Is there a fat chick nearby who can sit on the seat for you? Sorry, couldn't resist. I can dig out a schematic and post it if you think it will help.

  2. #2Iceflyer2010-03-04 13:34

    No :tong That´s one of the problems perhaps, I try to avoid them at all cost haha... But we figured out what the problem was! I would actually rather not say . . . . . But it was the emergency hydraulic cutoff!