Hi y’all, I have a 10 c just rebuild the torque converter, put everything back together and changed all the fluids, fired it up and it tracks, did have to adjust the left side brake. But I can’t get it to cut left or right. Bought the dozer not running but the guy said it did cut before he had trouble with the converter. Guy said if you get it against a tree and and use the steering clutch lever it should free up but not having any luck. Needing sone help please.
Will I did a little hammer tapping on the clutch valve and got it working, so glad to have it working. Time to clear some tree in an old pasture.
Did you change the fluid that serves this valve? If it's sticking and not supplying pressure to the clutches they won't release as you've discovered. Water in the fluid will cause those valves to freeze, or stick. If you've changed the fluid then get the tractor up to operating temperature and possible drain a little fluid from the reservoir to check for water.
Yes I changed all the fluids in the dozer. Everything is working great thanks for the help.