Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat allis 14c emergency

bradley3054 ยท 2013-03-28 22:15

My problem is I went to drain the engine oil I drained the wrong oil not paying attention and rushing, I had to drain the engine oil due to water down the exhaust but anyways I gotta get this dozer up and running by Tom. So I drained the plug two skid plates behing the engine drain plug and the plug looks to be directly under the bell housing and my question is what the he'll did I drain and how do I put it back in I can't find a dip stick or fill spot for this oil anywhere I only got maybe 2-4 quarts out someone please tell me right away

Replies8
  1. #1steve.k2013-03-28 23:17

    Torque I think you likely drained the torque. It should fill on start up. Call jerry and Crane and tractor in Columbus Ohio he knows those tractors inside out.

  2. #2bradley30542013-03-29 08:58

    Thank you for the reply! Do you happen to have there number? I dk if I'm calling the right number

  3. #3HD21A2013-03-29 09:03

    http://www.craneandtractor.com/default.htm Good operation Bob ACHD21A dozers

  4. #4bradley30542013-03-29 09:24

    I contacted them they're not sure yet gonna get back to me anyone else have a def answer?

  5. #5bradley30542013-03-29 10:18

    Well good news your suppose to drain that oil every once in awhile it's called toque converter leakage and if u don't the oil will come out ur starter or ur breather so for anyone that doesn't know that u will have torque converter leakage they said, it's normal. Thank you for the help great site here

  6. #6steve.k2013-03-29 10:39

    Your welcome!Jerry is about one of the best guys I know!Ive bought a couple machines from him and numerous parts!Glad you got it figured! Steve

  7. #7kevin37b2013-04-01 15:21

    Simply amazing .

  8. #8steve.k2013-04-01 20:16

    Hey Kevin ????? ???????