Been trying to locate some parts for a Fiat allis 545b. Everywhere I go no one has any options. I've tried case as in my search they were the last to buy out allis/Fiat. They have come up with nothing. I ordered a reprint parts book so maybe that will help. I've tried multiple places that I can find via Google to no avail. I need exhaust manifold gaskets, hardware and possibly a manifold. I have yet to see the machine. I still need a engine number but if anyone has a good parts source I'd sure appreciate the lead.
Which engine does it have? Photos would be handy.
Si no me equivoco esa máquina tiene un motor Allis chalmers 2900 mark2 acabo de adquirir una y confirmó que no tiene partes
English please.
Try an aftermarket tractor parts dealer (Temco or Tisco or A & I) . Many engine parts are the same as the Ag side.A knowledgeable dealer can help you cross over what you need if it’s available. mechaniquin gave you a head start—it’s a 2900 mark 2 engine.
Concur with the "try the ag side parts dealers", farmers are notorious for keeping tractors running and operating far longer than construction with its osha rules aversion to leaking and inability to accept machine downtime. find out what the most popular tractor that used the same engine was and go from there.
The A/C 2900 engine powered the Gleaner M/M2/L/L2. You may be able to pick up a complete, good engine, cheap, from a parted-out Gleaner. Jobbersinc claim they supply parts for A/C engines. Allis Chalmers Engine, Allis Chalmers Diesel Engine, Allis Chalmers Engine Part : Jobbersinc.com.
Combine engines are often low hours.