Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fiat Allis FT110

68Chevelle327 ยท 2021-03-03 16:49

Hello, new member here. Long story short, I'm looking for a backhoe, and I came across a Fiat Allis FT110 with 3800 hours in my price range. Can anyone tell me where a guy could get replacement parts when needed. I thought I read somewhere these are the same as New Holland? I know this has an New Holland motor, but not sure about everything else. The price on this is Fiat is about the same as John Deeres, Case and Fords that are 10 years older with more hours...

Replies7
  1. #1Tags2021-03-03 19:29

    Welcome aboard! Please don't take this the wrong way, but, you get what you pay for and usually with equipment if it looks too good it probably is. That girl is an orphan and you will pull your hair out getting parts if something fails and it will break your heart in the end. Just be patient and find something in your price range that parts are readily available for. The old Deere 310Cs and Ds are solid units as well as the Case 580K. The newer Deers and cases are good as well just more electronic stuff. I would take a peek at local dealer support as well because that could make all the difference in the world. I sure don't see any Fiat Allis dealers ANYWHERE....

  2. #2Tinkerer2021-03-03 19:39

    Welcome to HEF, 68Chevelle327 ! Run as fast as you can from that orphan and don't look back. There is a reason it is priced as it is. Is it the one at Elderon Truck ? He can't even get an offer on it.

  3. #3Vetech632021-03-03 19:57

    Buy that thing man! We need some epic repair threads up in here!!!!

  4. #4_Weldman_2021-03-03 20:31

    Everything Fiat has put their dick beaters on in America has failed, Chrysler/Dodge they acquired isn't too far behind.

  5. #568Chevelle3272021-03-03 22:50

    lol that's the one.. Just seen an 89 410 deere sell for 19k on Facebook by me. Only took 2 days. Then I found this and its newer with lower hours, and I like having the bigger tires in the front actually. I wasn't sure if New Holland made this for them or not. Thought maybe parts would be easier..

  6. #6Tinkerer2021-03-04 07:49

    Those big tires limit your vision to certain extent when working in confined areas. Have you tried to find a source for replacement parts for it ? Out of curiosity I tried for you and came up with nothing.

  7. #768Chevelle3272021-03-04 09:09

    I figured the big front tires would obviously give me more ground clearance and I thought better traction in wet areas. (I only used 2wd, so never driven a 4x4 hoe) Yea, I tried and found nothing (so far). I came across parts for a New Holland FT110 (same year), and I remember reading somewhere that someone said New Holland parts fit this thing but not sure if that's 100% true. I thought about taking a look at this pig and see what the local parts department has to say. I have no problem ordering parts, I'm not doing this for a living I just want to know if I can get them.