My father has an addiction to auctions and apparently extra money that was burning a hole in his pocket. He purchased an FR20B wheel loader sight unseen off the internet more or less to play with. I had previously informed him to be careful that if he broke it repairs may cost him more than the purchase price. Regardless when it arrived it had a few issues. I've spent the last 10 turning wrenches on AG equipment and I'm fairly experienced with other odd ball equipment. However, I've had no experience with wheel loaders so I have dumb questions. 1. Is the cavity where the flywheel runs a dry hole? I've got numerous leaks but one major one looks as if its coming from the flywheel housing lower cover plate. 2. Where does the transmission control valve get its oil from: lube pressure, internal trans pump, etc??? 3. Is the trans control valve solenoids wired direct to the electronic shift lever? Any help I appreciate.
No replies yet.