Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

final drive

doby ยท 2014-11-22 20:19

Does anyone know where I can get a resonance drive for a ihi 45nx.Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1doby2014-11-22 20:23

    Sorry,I mean reasonable drive.

  2. #2mitch5042014-11-22 20:31

    Make another post so you'll get promoted to junior member, then you can PM a member called "Final Drive". Obviously, they are what he does. He was very helpful and quite reasonable on some parts for a Tak for me. Can't help you on the resonant part. :beatsme

  3. #3doby2014-11-22 20:42

    Thankyou,trying to learn how to use this site.

  4. #4willie592014-11-22 20:51

    Welcome to HEF doby. Don't worry, you're doing fine. :drinkup Here's a link to the member mitch was referring to, don't know why the knot head didn't pass that on to ya, I reckon he was distracted by his own words resonating in his own head.

  5. #5mitch5042014-11-22 22:08

    Ya know, I never considered that....

  6. #6willie592014-11-22 22:13

    No worries, you still offered sound advice.