Hi, I'm looking for advice about oil leak on final drive of a Takeuchi TB015. It is not leaking a lot but I would like to keep the machine in good shape. The leak is on the inside part of the final drive (between the two tracks) I would like to know what is the most probable cause of this leak and is it an hard job to fix. Thank you
Sounds like to o ring is gone Easy enough fix if your in the know motor needs to come apart remove old o ring for new one and put motor back together
It is sound easy. Is some one have good advice for place to find parts for this machine on the web outside ebay?
Sounds like your floating seal needs to be replaced. 19129-02621 is the part number. I may be able to match it for you by size. You will need to take it apart and give me ID, OD and height. Check cost with your dealer, sometimes they are reasonably priced. Not often..sometimes.