Hello good people I come from a very will diverse background. I was a police officer for 13 years and I was in the Army Reserve were I started out as a 17 year old Private in High School and made my way to First Lieutenant. I was a combat engineer and the military is where I was first exposed to construction and I've been hooked every since. However, after serving in Afghan I knew it was time for me to get out. So I didn't reenlist and I eventually left law enforcement where I had just made Sergeant in CID. I took my little 401K money stepped out on them. I started managing a small underground utilities company and that was a disaster!!! But not on my part though however, I thank God for the learning experience it taught me that quality work and quality people was the only way to survive in the business. Now I've just gotten my underground utility/excavation license and a close friend who has been in the business since he was 17 years and now at age 43 he is a Superintendent for one of the biggest contractors in the area has agreed to be my partner and operations manager. So that's me in a nutshell!
Good luck to you it is hard to make it in the industry but if you keep at it treat people fair and do good work it will pay off for ya Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk