Hey everybody... Since tax time is upon us I want to help you out. For the next 30 days if you finance equipment through me I will offer the following. I will pay the following. $250.00 towards your first payment for financing up to $25,000. $350.00 towards your first payment for financing from $25,001-$50,000. $500.00 towards your first payment for financing from $50,001 and up. Give me a call or email. Todd. :usa
Got any Canadian branches? Next week I get myself a new trailer, I might be looking for a financier.
Hey bobcat ron... I do work with a Canadian underwriter so get in touch with me. Todd
I'm from Canada too. I have a paid for truck and a 48 ft stepdeck trailer. I'm trying to find a way to 'trade-up' my 48 for either a 53 step with a tridem or an RGN tandem. The current price here in ON is $27K but the trade-up I owe is $35K and the clean buyout is $40K. Anything you could do? I work for a US company.
While we appreciate Finanace Guy having been a once sponsor, he hasn't been around in quite a while: And since the email notification system seems to still be among the missing, he probably won't get a notification that there's been a recent reply in this thread. The link in his signature still seems to work. Call him up and tell him you found him through HEF, and maybe he'll come back to us. Either way, I hope you can work something out with somebody...
I am looking at leasing a loader in the spring, cost of the loader will be around $165,000... Looking for a 60 month lease...