Attention all business owners! Are you in need of financing to help grow your company? Look no further than Scott with Ritchie Bros Financing! Our team, led by Scott, has the expertise and resources to find the perfect financing solution for you. We offer a variety of financing options, including loans and leases to help you achieve your business goals. Our rates are competitive and our terms are flexible, so you can find a solution that works for you. Don't let financial constraints hold you back from reaching your full potential. Contact Scott and the team at Ritchie Brothers Funding today to learn more about how we can help with your financing needs. Don't wait – take the first step towards financial success and contact Ritchie Brothers Funding now! [email protected]
Can I get 1.9% with no payment the first 10 years?
Not at the moment with current prime rates but I like you're bargaining style!
Welcome to the Forums rbfinance. Take a look at the Forum rules - HeavyEquipmentForums Specifically this section - This is your freebie thread. If Ritchie Brothers would like to be a sponsor here on HEF just reach out to the Founder Steve Frazier via PM. Thanks
I would be more interested in RB financing if the stupid basterds would quit calling me about using their financing. They have to be one of the most annoying telemarketers out there. I'm close to dropping my bidder number for their auctions, because they keep calling me about financing. I'm busy and don't have time for their bull----.
Yes lol I understand that. You can always ask the next time they call you to be added to the DNC list. Other than that let me know if you have any questions.