My name is Charles Diaz, I'm an affiliate with Capital Partners Network, I have relationships with top lenders in the nation. What that means for you? - Need cash or equipment? We can get you the best terms on the market. No risk - know your term and payment before you sign. Approvals for A-D credits Funding up to 250k app only Funding for Start-ups Operating Capital Cash Advance Payment Processing Receivables Factoring Charles Diaz Loan Specialist View attachment 724 [email protected] www.capitalpartnersnetwork.com Cell: (562) 287-8480 Fax: (562) 270-6385
Any questions? I'm happy to reply to any questions here in this thread. you can text me too 562.287.8480
Do you finance log trucks? Trucking division was founded in June, personal scores are 697/695/738. Looking for $225k to purchase three used (2005-2010) Kenworth's with trailers. Full time work hauling for our logging division.
Yes we can best route would be having the logging division co-sign for the trucking division but we don't have to. PM me your contact info and the best time to call or give me a call anytime at 562-287-8480.