Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Financing used equipment

bgrice33 ยท 2015-09-09 09:37

Hi all, I'm wondering what are the steps to obtain financing for used equipment, I have looked on the net, but I was hoping there were good suggestions here. Thanks

Replies6
  1. #1Shryock992015-09-15 12:34

    Hey man feel free to give me a shout I actually put together financing for business and can answer any questions you might have. my name is Erik and my phone number is 562 285-6924

  2. #2First financial2015-09-22 03:58

    Hi there, You can finance used eq but sometime it will depend on the age of the equipment in hand. Lenders tend to stay away from financing really old machinery.. From my experience, the sweet spot is about 10 years old. We actually specialize in financing equipment, feel free to shoot me an email if you want info or just want to pick my brain on the matter: [email protected] Cheers,

  3. #3Old Junk Man2015-09-22 09:42

    Get a line of credit and shop for bargains. Rent to buy that way if its not up to snuff you can let them have it back. The down time & repairs on used equiptment will sometimes make the payments on brand new. Ive did ok with used stuff. However I bought it very cheep and im a above average mechanic. In the end If you have a job for it you will find leasing brand new equipt will make you the most money.

  4. #4Walter Gullory2015-10-15 02:30

    I would say it would be great if you can have a clear idea of how much you can spend. For used stuff, never go above a specific amount and check rates from more than two options. I remember being in exactly the same situation back in June when I was looking for similar help. I would suggest you make an estimate calculation* before proceeding with the financing. Take into account all factors and all the best. Source: http://www.truckloancenter.com/truck-loan-calculator/

  5. #5Onsiteworker2017-01-05 00:12

    For financing used equipment, you can check the financial lending below. It might help. http://www.machinerytrader.com/industrywebsites/list.aspx?catid=200010

  6. #6mitch5042017-01-05 00:37

    I thought this was an all spam thread, but, I guess "Old junk man" is probably legit.