Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

FinditParts Website?

Bote ยท 2022-10-26 09:21

Anyone order from this site? I'm replacing a bunch of pins and bushings this winter and they have the lowest prices I've seen.

Replies2
  1. #11693TA2022-10-26 10:07

    Kind of a rarity there with pricing I've found. Usually quite the opposite. Dozen or so years ago I purchased much from them, but their pricing schedules changed drastically for the worse; (in my experience).

  2. #2Bote2022-10-26 10:33

    A bud owns a road construction business and used to rebuild equipment on the side. His shop foreman bought a bunch of pins and bushings for excavators one time that wore quickly. The 16 bushings for my bucket linkage are less than $200 from the website. Be interesting how the hardness of compares to OEM. At less than 200 hours/year they'll probably outlast me. Still, probably go OEM for the big boom and swing tower bushings.