Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

first Picture

dieselnut ยท 2008-12-30 16:02

lets try a picture now

Replies19
  1. #1dieselnut2008-12-30 16:04

    nope

  2. #2dieselnut2008-12-30 16:06

    got it sorry about all the posts

  3. #3stretch2008-12-30 17:23

    That's fine, we forgive all first-timers! Is the ASV yours?

  4. #4dieselnut2008-12-30 19:33

    Thanks The ASV is just the first picture that I grabbed on my computer Wow CT I just moved to NC last summer and I lived in Chester near Old Saybrook

  5. #5Super Steve2009-01-29 19:20

    never seen one of those befor... cool machine

  6. #6mwisales2009-02-03 16:56

    Test test test http://www.articulatedtruckparts.com test =) :usa asdf asdf

  7. #7alexrigg2009-03-18 02:35

    test

  8. #8Gumby2009-03-20 06:08

    Jave to post so I can ask a question sorry Michelle

  9. #9-NICK-2009-03-21 16:58

    test test

  10. #10RobM2009-04-14 12:42

    test

  11. #11Hendrik2009-04-14 21:52

    picture this Machine versus nature, machine won

  12. #12branko_c2009-04-20 12:57

    Nice

  13. #13Aussie Broker2009-08-25 07:25

    Testing...

  14. #14JWP2009-10-29 20:19

    My second one cool pics

  15. #15Sam_French2010-01-10 13:38

    I like the mini ex

  16. #16Hendrik2010-01-10 17:46

    Technically it is a micro ex but call it what you like it does the job

  17. #17shovel552010-01-11 17:38

    first pic that is a cool piece.I have never seen one.Cool deal

  18. #18DKF2010-02-23 20:17

    Test and nice picture...

  19. #1900si22010-03-02 11:23

    final test