Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fits and Limits Chart for undercarriage:

1693TA ยท 2021-07-29 06:13

Does anybody have access to a limit chart for undercarriage wear on a Fiat-Allis 11B series? The service manual lists only dimensions of the parts but there are no wear limits I've found except one pertaining to chain stretch. The tractor's undercarriage is virtually new having been replaced without much use since. In the service manual is does list the track pitch as 7.0" with a wear limit of 7.1", and a maximum limit of 7.18" pertaining to pin and bushing wear length. There is nothing else listed pertaining to chain height, roller wear limits, idler, or sprocket wear limits etc. The manual lists a wear gauge with an Allis-Chalmers part number of 75000528. I'm certain one would be difficult to find but nothing much else is listed referencing wear. The tractor needs nothing I'm aware of at this time and all looks good. No leaks, drips, nor errors at this writing with the U/C replaced back in 1996 with about 450 hours use since. Thanks,

Replies3
  1. #11693TA2021-08-02 22:56

    I did find one of the track wear gauges from a contact of many years ago whom worked at the AC plant in Springfield where my tractor was assembled. He is going to send it up this week.

  2. #2Master Link2021-08-03 08:24

    Maybe this will help you. It's listed in millimeters which is the easiest way to measure undercarriage. Internal wear is done over 4 pitches. Idler is measured from top of center guide to running surface. HD11B PERCENT WORN NEW 25% 50% 75% 100% LINK 108 106.6 105 102.3 100.4 BUSHING 63.5 62.3 61 59.5 58 SHOE 1 BAR 54 45.7 37.5 29.2 21 SHOE SEMI 24.5 19.9 15.2 10.7 6 ROLLER 201 198.2 195 191.4 187.8 TOP ROLLER 155 153.3 151.3 149.2 147 IDLER 19. 20.3 21.8 23.3 27 INTERAL WEAR 708 712 7 16.5 721.2 726.4 James

  3. #31693TA2021-08-03 08:59

    Thank you James. This is exactly what I was after with the request. I used to have a lot of this type information when working the mines many years ago and maintaining crawler type equipment. Again, thank you.