Thought you guys may get a kick out of this kid working 'his' machine... http://www.dump.com/prodigger/
Considering his age, and his size, he does a pretty good job! But he's to young to realize the damage he can do, although that's a pretty safe spot to learn.
Yea, I get the feeling he hasn't gotten his 'Masters In Disasters' yet...
I like the way he "starts her up " and throws it into reverse. But if the boss had parked behind.
He certainly isn't worried about backing into anything!
I heard they had child labor problems over there....never thought they were quite that bad! :wink2
My first day on a dozer alone I was 6... to this day I still ask my grandfather what in the world would possess him to turn a 6yo loose on a manufactured mess maker!!! I have a son on the way and I love watching this but it makes me almost as nervous as it does happy!!!
IM not so sure that thats a safe place to learn. The way hes backin up without even any sort of a look/glance if he hits one of the piles with both tires on one side & over she goes...Seen it with a much larger loader with a much older op.....
Puts my operators to shame. If he can pass a pee test he's hired.
He needs a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. I don't think the dump bed was in his way either he just bumped it over a little.
haha i have seen this video its been on the TV here in china , there is a few there is also a 9 year old on a mini ex he is actually working most weekends haha
lol
That's pretty darned cool to me. I was 6-7 when I got my first taste of operating a machine and I haven't been able to shake it since. My oldest son is 15 now. He was my operator when he was 7. He was too small to be a good ground hand and rig up chanis and such so in the driver's seat he went. He listened very well and was very aware of his surroundings. He was digging stumps with a backhoe and loading dump trucks by the time he was 10. My youngest boy is 5 now. I hope I can get him in my Trojan once its resurrected. He seems to be really interested in it so I think he will be there when the time comes.