Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

flashing CPU light,mm55sr Hitachi

tamrock88 ยท 2010-05-31 13:39

Hi all, wondering if anyone has any insight or available wiring diagrams for this machine. as title suggests the cpu light is flashing and i have no joystick functions, tested lock out switch and it is working closes solenoids under seat but no power to either one. hoping some one knows where the power come's from as i don't want to tear the hole harness apart to chase 4 wires. I also don't know what year it is, it has cat emlems on it but every thing is in japanese. all help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance Steve

Replies8
  1. #1farmerboy2010-07-17 00:46

    Same problem Hello, I have the same machine and same problem and am trying to get manual. Also issues with right track idler and throttle. You can email me at [email protected] phone at 604 886 2151. I live on Susnshine Coast in Roberts Creek near Gibsons. All the best from Phill

  2. #2farmerboy2010-07-17 00:48

    Same problem Hello, I have the same machine and same problem and am trying to get manual. Also issues with right track idler and throttle. You can email me at [email protected] phone at 604 886 2151. I live on Sunshine Coast in Roberts Creek near Gibsons. All the best from Phill

  3. #3macdaddy2011-09-06 15:56

    hi steve, i have a mitsubishi mx45 with the same problem, i have track and blade functions but no joystick. i do get a code 51 on a display behind my legs(when sitting) through a site glass. This problem does not happen all of the time and i don't have a manual. i have a cpu flashing on the control panel as do you. i bypassed my lockout leaver to eliminate the solenoid, it works great when it is working and all of a sudden it stops. i don't know where else to look. Brock

  4. #4macdaddy2011-09-06 15:58

    hi Phil, sounds like the 3 of us have the same problem with different machines. if you are able to find a manual i would greatly like to know where you find it. Brock

  5. #5macdaddy2011-09-06 16:00

    Phil, what type of machine do you have? Brock

  6. #6PeterV2014-11-06 02:45

    Hi, just wondering if you got this sorted. I have the same problem and would love to know if you found a solution

  7. #7grubb2014-11-24 17:38

    mm55 Mine does the same thing once in a while. I step on the side shift a few times and its good as new.

  8. #8aksobe2016-04-04 16:23

    I FINALLY (after about 5 years) have a ENGLISH service MANUAL and parts book. I also had a Japanese friend translate some of the marking on the machine (control buttons on the LCD AND the fuse panel). If anyone is interested in purchasing (I spent countless hours and lots of money having this translated) you can email [email protected] . Email me for a phone number as well if you like and we can chat.