Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

fleco buckets

kirktripp ยท 2011-01-31 21:03

i have a pc210 excavator and will be stumping and digging in rock i am looking at a 42in 1.4 yard fleco is there any feedback on the fleco bucket thank you

Replies5
  1. #1GGDOZERINC2011-02-01 12:02

    I have a fleco ditch bucket for a 120 jd. It's well made and seems to be holding up good, But it's not doing heavy work like yours will be doing.

  2. #2kirktripp2011-02-01 17:00

    thanks for your input do you run other buckets

  3. #3Taylortractornu2011-02-01 21:13

    Fleco has some nice buckets. They are one of the oldest land clearing bucket and blade companies around. I ve run some on PC300 Komatsu and 400 Hitachi

  4. #4S.R.E.2011-02-02 01:24

    Take a look at Leading Edge Attachments. They have some great rock digging options. I have the Single Pointed Ripper Bucket for my John Deere 120. It digs in rock good and it's great for digging out stumps.

  5. #5kirktripp2011-02-02 15:24

    thank leading is alright