Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fleco ditch bucket?

Benelli7979 ยท 2013-01-24 20:02

I am looking at a Fleco ditching bucket to put on a ex200 hitachi. I have never heard of these buckets before. Are they any good? How do they compare to an sec bucket? Mainly wanting to just clean ditches not dig new ones but the need may arise. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1roddyo2013-01-24 22:33

    Since SEC is regarded as the worst buckets made by many..... It should be miles ahead Seriously, Fleco has always had a good reputation in clearing equipment..... Never owned there stuff....just what I have heard.

  2. #2JGS Parts2013-01-25 02:23

    i 2nd that SEC is just crap mate I would nearly say anything would be better

  3. #3crushermechanic2013-01-26 12:09

    If you are digging mud or dirt you might be ok. If there is any rock they wont hold up. I have had to weld several back together after light digging in rock.