Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Flouresent Blue Componets, Supplier ??

DPete ยท 2012-01-10 10:30

I have seen hydraulic pumps, motors, valves and I have a blue compressor on a 613. Anybody know the supplier for these aftermarket parts

Replies8
  1. #1griffon023452012-01-10 17:16

    I believe Bosch Rexroth hydraulic components are blue. They do make pumps, motors, valves and I assume compressors as well.

  2. #2CM19952012-01-10 18:44

    My first thought was Rexroth as well. http://www.boschrexroth.com/mobile-...vigation/VorNavi.cfm?Language=EN&PageID=m9471 Is that the color blue DPete?

  3. #3cps2012-01-10 19:04

    Yep i was going to say those ones too!

  4. #4DPete2012-01-10 19:56

    Yep that's the color, according to their site they don't have compressors though, I'll check Bendix

  5. #5willie592012-01-10 21:53

    Air compressor? Most Bendix compressors sold aftermarket are blue. Could you post a pic of components you're looking for?

  6. #6DPete2012-01-10 22:19

    Looking for a compressor for our Cat 613 Water Wagon, Cat 613C tractor ser# 8LJ1386, 3116 engine, it is still in the machine, hard to take a pic. Do you know a source? Cat want $1k exchange for reman.

  7. #7willie592012-01-10 22:40

    Well Pete, I don't know scrapers or water wagons, but if it's a Bendix compressor they can be obtained from any heavy truck supplier as it's a common component. The problem you would have is the various mountings and drives. Chances are your unit has Cat numbers on it, but if your lucky, there will be a small tag riveted to the body of the compressor that has Bendix numbers. If you have the Bendix numbers, you could likely find a replacement from supplier other than Cat. Worst case, remove the compressor and take it to an aftermarket truck parts supplier. If they have a good parts guy, he can likely identify the mounting and drive.

  8. #8DPete2012-01-10 22:55

    Yeah, we'll get it out of the machine and see what it is, Cat may not give core credit ($550) if it is aftermarket. Thanks