Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

FM 5-488 Logging and sawmill

Ryan Rønning · 2010-12-11 16:03

Does anyone have a copy of this field manual they could email me. I am currently in the Army and have an extensive collection of FM's and TM's and would really like to have this one plus a lot of the people I work with do not believe that it exists.

Replies3
  1. #1hvy 1ton2010-12-12 13:25

    double post

  2. #2hvy 1ton2010-12-12 13:40

    I emailed you my copy. It should be available from army knowledge online. I found a list of all the FM's available one time but i can't download any without a login. Which i can't be without being in the army or a DOD contractor. I'm building a collection of mostly FM-5 manuals. The best title so far has to be "Tactical Land Clearing", FM 5-164.

  3. #3Ryan Rønning2010-12-13 02:41

    I have access to all of that stuff, I can probably find most of what you are looking 4