Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

For Newbies – First Time Repairs

A.J. Dirt ยท 2021-05-15 13:08

So not sure how your first time went doing some mechanics work on your machine but if you are a super small fish like me it can be intimidating especially when starting a small side business and breaking the equipment before your first job.. I do some digital media for fun so I am video documenting all my challenges to grow a small business. Here is a video of me trying to get the damaged bucket off for anyone who is interested in this type of thing. Hopefully it will help some other person who needs the confidence that they can also do it themselves. I almost brought the unit to the dealer but I am going to get out of my comfort zone and attempt these repairs myself.

Replies0

No replies yet.