Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

For sale dragline and shovel catalog’s

QuAD ยท 2011-02-12 15:20

Up for sale part of my dragline and shovel catalog collection. From the 50-60-and 70. Like to sell by company. There are from: England. Ruston-Bucyrus. Smith. Priestman. Rapier. Rapier walking dragline's. NCK-Rapier. There are from: Japan. Hitachi. IHI. Sumitomo. There are from: USA. Manitowoc. American. Link-belt. Bantam. Koehring. Northwest. Insley. Unit. Lorain. P&H. Bucyrus-Erie. Mining Shovels and Draglines. Bucyrus-Erie draglines. Bucyrus-Erie shovels. P&H. Marion. Page. If you look for something different get me a mail.

Replies10
  1. #1245dlc2011-02-12 18:12

    ARe these parts manuals or just old equipment brochures?

  2. #2QuAD2011-02-13 02:32

    Old brochures but I have a a couple manuals as well.

  3. #3ror76a2011-02-13 17:38

    I might be interested in the Unit ones, let me know what you have and how much.

  4. #4mitch5042011-02-13 23:42

    I may want the ones for Bucyrus-erie and American cranes, depending on price and models covered.

  5. #5claymole2011-03-06 22:33

    New here but, might you still have the Lorain Catalogs for sale? Thanks

  6. #6marcatio2011-03-22 11:38

    Just signed up as well. I'd be interested in your Northwest literature, if you still have them available. Thanks and have a great day.

  7. #7ben94f1502011-04-25 23:22

    Hi What do you have for manitowoc stuff?

  8. #8bigjohn43002011-05-15 01:00

    ill take a northwest #6 manuel if you got one

  9. #9pudentane0072014-02-08 12:25

    I'm looking for an American 7512 Dragline operations/service manual. Any chance you guys have seen one?

  10. #10sparkykw2014-09-15 22:01

    Any chance you have any brochures for Bucyrus-Erie 15B model? 1940's-1950's preferred.