Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

For you JD grader specialists……….770CH

Vetech63 ยท 2019-09-19 19:13

Serial # 560846. I got called on this today at the last minute. Machine starts and moves forward and reverse, then a F326 code pops up and the transmission goes dead. Since my main JD guru is at the end of his first week in Hawaii I could use a definition for this fault code and maybe a direction for a course of action. Any takers out there?

Replies5
  1. #1crane operator2019-09-19 19:23

    Just get it started going forward, and make all right hand turns. Circle the section to get home. I had a crane without reverse a few years back, makes you kinda plan out your routes.

  2. #2Vetech632019-09-19 19:30

    I see what you did there!

  3. #3laycobeau2019-09-20 09:56

    Looks like it has to do with your park brake pressure switch staying on or something in the park brake system.

  4. #4Vetech632019-09-24 07:19

    Well, I left 2 messages with 2 different JD dealers asking for a code definition. No response (call back) from either. Seems to be business as usual from them, which is they do nothing. Going to try again, this time I will wait to get a human on the phone.

  5. #5mg23612019-09-27 08:23

    F326 = Shifter Handle in Neutral or Gear and Park Brake Stays on.