Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 4400 industrial loader control

stihlsawin81 ยท 2024-12-16 14:27

I know this was discussed previously in another post regarding a ford 4500 but I have yet to see the final outcome and hopefully I can either find some new answers or the conclusion to the original post. I've got an older ford 4400 with 2 levers to operate the front end loader but I'm trying to figure out how to either create a linkage or even better find a bolt on option to change it over to a single joystick. Any ideas would be great. I'm a huge fan of drawing pictures on the ground with a stick for visual aid. So any pics would be even better.

Replies3
  1. #1HarleyHappy2024-12-17 07:42

    You should be able to find a 4 way stick hydraulic valve and then just plumb it to your tractor. The one on my Kubota is obviously made as you can see the heim joints and rods for up and down and tilt. Its actually sticking pretty bad and sooner or later I will have to fix it.

  2. #2HarleyHappy2024-12-17 07:44

    Hydraulic Control Valve Tractor Loader, Joystick, 2 Spool W/Single Float 11 GPM | eBay Single float spool will raise & lower your bucket and features a locking detent position. Flow Capacity 11 GPM 11 GPM 21 GPM 11 GPM 13 GPM 21 GPM. Can also be used as motor or single-acting spool (#8 SAE port plug required). www.ebay.com

  3. #3stihlsawin812024-12-17 15:36

    Ive got a little kubota that doesn't run I might try it