Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 450 hoe

Bill Bisignano ยท 2017-05-23 09:51

I have a Ford 450 backhoe that I got from my father-in-law. He has no information on the machine nor can I find much and he has beaten it to death. I have replaced a few hydraulic lines but it needs a little work. Does anyone have any information on these loaders. Anyone have any service info or even an owners manual would help.

Replies6
  1. #1Tinkerer2017-05-23 19:49

    Here is some info. about the machine. Toggle across the panes at the top. http://www.tractordata.com/backhoe-loader/000/2/0/202-ford-450.html

  2. #2Bill Bisignano2017-05-24 09:04

    Thank you for the info. I am still looking for any other info if its out there. I can't believe a machine that was built by Ford has so very little information out on the streets about it.

  3. #3Tinkerer2017-05-24 09:39

    Is this the one you have ? http://partstore.agriculture.newhol...ntInc/parts-search.html#epc::mr48106ag3938893 Do you know what year it was made ?

  4. #4squidrig2017-05-24 21:19

    The new holland agriculture app for smartphones probably has that machines parts diagrams and numbers that's where Tinkerer is pointing u

  5. #5squidrig2017-05-24 21:20

    A lot of aftermarket parts available once u have the right numbers to google

  6. #6Bill Bisignano2017-05-25 11:52

    I don't know the year of manufacture. I will look at this during the weekend and see what I can come up with. Thank you!