Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 4500 TLB

sbybee ยท 2012-09-03 11:14

Guess I should have looked at past posts more. New to site and have alot of my questions have already been asked and answered. But not all, apparantly it is a 1971 Tlb made 4/12 second shift. I have to post a few times to be able to post pictures, and am hoping the guy finds the book. I would like to check the tranny fluid level and quality but don't want to fool around with someone elses tractor without some knowlege. I think I have a good chance to buy it. The torque converter/trans hesitation between forward and reverse concerns me but I haven't driven it yet so it hard to tell. Thanx for the info steve

Replies2
  1. #1leisureexpress2012-09-03 11:43

    You can respond to your own posts to get your post count up, you don't need to start new threads. A single word response works fine too. Just a friendly FYI so you can get your pictures up.

  2. #2sbybee2012-09-03 12:36

    Thanx!