FORD 555 BACKHOE TRACTOR: 0589005 (0 maybe a C) MODEL: DF311F UNIT: 8J28B (1988 SEP 28 Dayshift) ENGINE: 8007B TRANS: 8H090 REAR AXLE: 8F27C I need to know which flavor of 555 I have as I am in dire need of a "readable" wiring diagram. Everything I have found on the internet is unreadable once downloaded. I am unsure if this is a plain 555 or an A, B, C, or D model therefore ordering a $100+ service manual is foolish without knowing which exact model I have on hand. I really don't need the service manual just a simple wiring diagram so I can replace the wiring harness. Thanks for any help you can provide.
At the risk of you getting 'testy', find the local New Holland dealer and ask them. They have the parts books and will tell you, if you're not a jerk, what you want to know. Everybody here knows or thinks he knows which year and model hoe he has. We don't know about the code breaking it takes to decipher the gibberish on a late model VIN. 20 years old is late model around here...Last week we had a testy one that wanted us to decode his VIN; waited 9 days and no answer from the forum. I suggested the dealer and he got bent out of shape....Turns out he had asked (2) two, dealers and both of them figured he was a jerk and declined to help. So be nice. How are you going to rewire? DIY or buy a factory harness? Look into the factory or clone harness.
I have wiring diagrams for 555,,,,,,,if it doesn't A,B,D,ETC after the 555 then is what it is
I would share, but need emailing info
Afternoon Sir. I have a 1981 555 and the wiring on this machine is an atrocious mess. I would very much appreciate if you could email the wiring diagrams to me. Maybe I can figure out what all is wrong with this thing. Thank you [email protected]