Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

ford 5550 injector pump

pjseagle1 ยท 2011-03-16 07:56

I have a ford 5550 hoe and im looking for a place to have the injection pump rebuilt it is a simms model p5024/a im in the albany ny area any one know of a reasonable place to get this rebuilt thanks

Replies2
  1. #1thepumpguysc2011-03-16 19:44

    Ever heard of "thepumpguysc"?? at aol...?? com?? I hear he does GREAT WORK at 1/2 the price of your local pump shop.. Mail me direct..

  2. #2pinesd34002011-03-17 06:47

    The only good one around here is Boston Fuel. They do good reasonable priced work. I dont have the tele no. but should be easy to get give em a call and UPS the thing. When I had my 5550 I brought to local Ford dealer, & what did they do, they sent it to Boston Fuel. I should have done that in the first place.