The engine will not turn over. The panel lights come on. It was running fine one day. The next day it would not turn over. Installed new battery, still not a thing. Anyone had a similar issue? Thanks Steve
Does it click when you turn on the ignition?
No sound at all. No sounds when I turn the ignition key.
I'd first check all your grounds for a tight clean connection...then your starter.
I will try cleaning and brushing all the connections. Thanks Catback.
On equipment the first place I look is neutral switches etc. Then get out the multimeter and put a jumper from the solenoid terminal to the cab so you can see if you get voltage to the solenoid when you try to crank it, then you know if it's the starter and solenoid, or the wiring, key, relays etc. I'd tell you to jump the solenoid to test, but I don't want you to KILL YOURSELF doing that. Make sure it's in NEUTRAL!
check wiring connector going thru the firewall,,, located behind a panel below steering wheel
Thanks Delmer. I will let you know of the outcome. Great advise.
After some trouble shooting, the problem turn out to be a loose connection on the starter bendex. This is the wire coming from ignition switch. I had to take off a plastic cover to find the loose terminal on the starter bendex.Thanks for all the good advice.