Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 650 & 750

95zIV ยท 2007-07-07 23:05

I was just goofing around on the web and came across this site. Even for a ford this is kinda neat. http://www.transport-technologies.com/

Replies6
  1. #1jimmyjack2007-07-08 18:01

    every pic looks photo shoped, i think its BS:my2c

  2. #2Coastal2007-07-08 18:57

    They are probably awaiting their first order so they can actually build one. Pretty hokey. :beatsme

  3. #3Steve Frazier2007-07-08 19:35

    Interesting pics, but I'd like to see a real world example. I get the feeling as well that they haven't built a prototype yet. They sure are giving the sales pitch their all in the text....they've left no stone unturned lol!!

  4. #4Copenhagen2007-07-09 00:47

    Look at their financing portion at the bottom of the page. They failed to mention the depreciated values of each vehicle after the years of financing. I wonder what the depreciation is on a 15 year old F-750 RV with 700,000 miles is? You couldnt give that thing away!! Their futuristic towing rig is about 50 years and a hundred million away from production. Why go through all that when you can just buy a medium duty semi and call it done?

  5. #5thejdman042007-07-10 21:30

    I personally think its ugly

  6. #6Coastal2007-07-10 21:52

    Wow, i actually went back and tried to read some of that crap...lol what a joke! The funniest thing is that after all that BS, there isnt even a phone number or email address.