Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 750

charles walton ยท 2022-10-22 20:23

Can anyone tell me where the serial number is on this machine and what year they charged the 750 to 755

Replies4
  1. #1charles walton2022-10-23 21:08

    I guess no one knows anything about it.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2022-10-23 22:31

    Tractor Data says it was made from 1975 to 1979 I can't see the hood but on the ag tractors from that era the ID tag was on the underside of the hood, they had a butterfly style hood. I had a 445 skip loader that was in the same place.

  3. #3charles walton2022-10-29 09:26

    This has a 1 piece rigid hood. I'm 100 miles from it right now but I will check there next weekend.Thanks

  4. #4Steve Frazier2022-10-29 22:48

    I seem to remember one of our Ford/New Holland machines had an ID tag on the frame casting just ahead of what you would call the firewall on a car or truck. I had to sneak my phone in there and take a picture of it to be able to read it. I'm going to guess it's not under the hood if it doesn't open.