Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford 755 12″ bucket

Gene Reamer ยท 2014-01-25 13:17

I'm new here and this is my first post but I'm in dire need of a 12" bucket for my Ford 755 backhoe. Does anyone know where I can get one? I'm willing to travel. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1leisureexpress2014-01-25 13:58

    Instead of a narrow bucket that is hard to dump in some types of soils, someone posted a video of something like this, it seemed to work really slick: (the link is not promoting me, or anyone I know) http://www.trencherbucket.com/Page_2_WA1K.html http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRENCHING-BUCKET-Fang-for-Excavator-Mini-or-Backhoe-/220553801015

  2. #2Gene Reamer2014-01-25 14:33

    leisureeexpress, Thanks for the quick reply. I should have mentioned that i'm on a budget. That Fang would really do the job but it's a bit out of my price range. I'm hoping to locate a small bucket for under $500.

  3. #3syndy2014-01-25 15:02

    Why do you need a 12" bucket? I thought I needed one to replace my 24" bucket to do my foundation but I worked out a much better solution. What ever your needs are there may be a better way.

  4. #4leisureexpress2014-01-25 15:42

    Here is one in Tucson, it might fit your Ford: http://tucson.craigslist.org/hvo/4264826637.html I found it using this link/site: http://www.searchtempest.com/result...hType=&keytype=adv&minAsk=&maxAsk=&subcat=sss I've got an 18" bucket for a Ford about 600 miles away, but that isn't what you want.....