Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ford A-66 specs and parts?

Sk187 · 2009-08-27 20:20

Ive been on a hunt recently for a backup/yard loader for our JD 544j's. There is a local company selling a Ford a-66 and I think it is comparable to a jd544 in terms of weight and hp. Does anyone have any specs or any experience with an a-66? Also, are parts available at any New Holland dealer? Thanks

Replies105
  1. #1salopez2009-08-29 10:31

    I believe its more on par with a 644. mine has a 4 yard bucket, and wieghs 32k lbs all parts I have needed have been at the NH dealer. may I ask what they are asking for it and what the condition is?

  2. #2Richardjw~2009-08-30 12:27

    It has a Ford 401 cu in. engine which produces around 153 BS HP

  3. #3jakesdad2009-09-08 22:28

    I recently run across a A66 loader for sale with a blown engine. It is farm equipment dealer that has it but they are holding the price higher that salvage price. But I would be interested if I could buy it right and make some money on it.I know that the engine is slevee less.A short block will run about $5500.Does anyone know what other engines out of tractors might fit? i

  4. #4Richardjw~2009-09-09 10:48

    For a block you need to look out for something out of a Ford 8210, 8700, 9700 or any of the TW range 10 > 35....be aware they had a habit of oing porous, make sure you're noit buying more trouble

  5. #5fendtman2009-09-10 07:55

    I think a guy by the name of hinfarm posted on hear with his experience on buying a different engine for a ford a66 loader. he also posted on new agtalk his experience of replacing the engine, in summary, it is not a simple job to fix it. he had an awful problem fitting and getting the parts to do it. ? on tranny in a ford loaders, are they a stand allison tranny or something special.

  6. #6Tequilaman0072009-10-14 23:10

    They are an allison. I have a Ford a 64 that has the tranny out again. I have high and reverse but no low. Any one have any idea on whats out.

  7. #7cummins052009-10-20 00:55

    I ran a ford a64 for my first operator job ever and i would never buy one of these. maybe it was just that loader but it was a gutless wonder and always broke and i got paid by the meter hours. I ate alot of kraft dinner

  8. #8RocksnRoses2009-10-20 06:45

    We ran two A64's for a few years and as a loader to operate, I quite liked them. We did everything with them, from feeding the crusher, clearing trees and cleaning out dams. We had to be careful in dams and on slopes, because they were a little bit tippy, or they gave that impression, but I do think some of that was because the operator was sitting up fairly high. Both these machines were up around the 11 - 12,000 hour mark and the only real problems we had were with the axles. They had inboard brakes incorporated with the diff, which ran in the common oil and they caused a lot of problems for us. The axles ran frightfully hot, but we were running them hard, to keep up to the crusher. The engines gave no trouble, but we did rebuild one transmission. I do have the specs on the Ford A62, A64 and A66 loaders if anyone is interested. Here is one in action. Rn'R.

  9. #9Image2009-11-22 16:54

    could you post the specs to that A62? Or pm me and I'll give you my email if you can email a copy. Thanks, Steve

  10. #10chrishunt2010-02-15 05:57

    Ford a62 a64 Hi there. I have an A62 and A64 and we have problems with the brakes, namely the hydraulic brake oil reservoir/pump, seems to allow the fluid in to the engine? Any advice would be most appreciated. Many thanks. Chris, London

  11. #11RocksnRoses2010-02-15 07:03

    G'day Chris, crikey, you are really taxing the memory bank now, it has been many years since we ran the Fords. I am wondering if the oil is going into the engine, or into the diffs. I am fairly sure we had a lot of problems with the oil going into the diffs. There are large "O" rings on the hydraulic brake pressure plates in the diffs and when they let go, the oil pushes past. From memory, we used the diff oil, which is around SAE 30 consistency, in the hydraulic brake resevoir, so that it was compatible with the diff oil, when they leaked and we would have to drain the surplus oil out of the diff every now and then. If the oil is going into the engine, it should only be a matter of replacing the seal on the pump drive shaft, but if it is going into the diff, well the whole thing has to come apart. I never did like their internal brakes. RnR.

  12. #12curbappeal2010-09-08 17:10

    Hey rocks and roses. Do you still have the specs for the A66? I have one with tranny problems. Please post them or pm me. Thanks a bunch

  13. #13AdamsExcavating2010-10-06 20:50

    Not able to PM you, but can you email me the specs for the A62, A64, and A66 loaders? Email is [email protected] . Thanks much!

  14. #14RocksnRoses2010-10-06 23:20

    Not a problem, I have sent them off. I guess you recieved the specs, curbappeal? Did you get the tranny problem sorted? RnR.

  15. #15AdamsExcavating2010-10-07 07:25

    Hey thanks a ton, i will look at them this evening. Thanks again.

  16. #16tdigeronimo2011-02-03 18:10

    Hey rocksnroses, i realize this thread is a little old, but if you still have those a-64 specs i would really appreciate them. My e-mail is [email protected] sorry i cant exactly figure this PM thing out, thanks in advance

  17. #17RocksnRoses2011-02-04 06:34

    Done, let me know if you have any problems receiving them. RnR.

  18. #18oriden2011-02-05 20:56

    We have an A64 for sale good shape with new tranny pm for info .

  19. #19curbappeal2011-02-14 15:15

    send info on a64 for sale

  20. #20lhlcr2011-02-27 23:32

    Hey RocksnRoses can you send me the specs of the a-66? Do you recommend this loader for working on a rock crusher? Thanks

  21. #21lhlcr2011-02-27 23:35

    i will like info on the machine please

  22. #22RocksnRoses2011-02-28 05:28

    The specs have been sent. This loader would be fine for feeding a crusher, it really depends on the capacity of the crusher and the size of the material you are handling. RnR.

  23. #23AdamsExcavating2012-01-06 20:27

    R&R, do you have any other literature on these loaders? I ended up buying an A-64, And would like to find out the model year. Do you have a way to tell that by the serial number or anything?

  24. #24curbappeal2012-01-07 10:10

    A66 trans fix So I finally fixed the trans on the A66 for much less than expected. Everyone wanted to rebuid the unit and I replaced the charge pump originally with no luck in fixing the machine. It ended up being the main valve assembally. They wanted almost $2k for a rebuilt one so I bought the parts for $250 and fixed it myself. Pretty easy fix as you can get it off and on without pulling the trans. It is kind of a bugger to get at all the bolts but doable. The have aluminum valves and will get gaulded up if some foreign materials get in there so I took out the valve bodies and buffed the ports by hand (as they were pretty scored) and reinstalled new valves. Put it back together and no lack of power anymore! It will break loose all the tires while digging! Thank God! Total cost was under $1000 and the most of it was $600 for a charge pump that I probably didn't need. Well back to digging!

  25. #25RocksnRoses2012-01-07 18:26

    I do have a rather faded black and white brochure I could scan if you are interested. I have no way of telling the year of manufacture, but I did find on Google that the first A62 was manufactured in 1974, the A64 and A66 were introduced in the next two years and were produced until 1986 when Ford took over New Holland. RnR.

  26. #26RocksnRoses2012-01-07 18:32

    Glad to here you got the problem fixed with minimal cost, curbappeal. One of ours was fairly soft in the transmission when we traded it, that could have been the problem. We had two A64's and I really liked them as a loader, they did a lot of hard work for us. RnR.

  27. #27AdamsExcavating2012-01-08 20:39

    RnR...the motor seems to be bad in the one we bought (knowing this when we bought it) And we were wondering what we can use to replace it with? Will a 6.6L diesel from a truck interchange without major problems?

  28. #28RocksnRoses2012-01-08 21:26

    I really can' help you there, but anything is possible, if you had an engine available, it could be cost effective. The hardest part might be getting the torque convertor mated up to the engine. The 401 was a fairly common engine, Ford fitted it to loaders and farm tractors, I'm not sure if they had a truck version, it might be more cost effective to find another one of those or re-build the one you have. RnR.

  29. #29AdamsExcavating2012-03-02 07:59

    Well, from what i've found out. the 6.6's from the truck's won't work. My motor, wouldn't even start in the machine. So once i tore it apart, the rings fell right out of the block once we took the pistons out. Needless to say, it didn't have enough compression to start. And come to find out, the motor has already been rebuilt twice, and cannot be bored again with out boring out more, and sleeving, which isn't a good idea because of the block being so porous. So, i was wondering if you, or anyone else on here has, or know where i can find a good complete engine, or parts including a good block for mine. My loader is an A64, but an A66 engine would also work. Thanks.

  30. #30mkvien2012-05-30 07:43

    I have an A64 that I have used around the house to do some dirt work, haul a little scrap iron, etc. I bought it 7-8 years ago, and probably use it about 20 hours a year on the average. I have the quick attach system that runs with a lever from the cab, go between a large dirt blade (think it is from a D8 CAT), the bucket, and a set of 8' long forks. Mine has always started and ran well, but I figured I would share my engine problems. I was driving between my folk's place and mine (about 4 miles) a few years ago and white smoke started pouring out of the exhaust. Long story short, there had developed a hole the size of a wooden pencil lead in the bottom of one of the water jackets and the coolant would run into the oil pan very quickly. After I finally figured this out, a JB Weld injection into the water jacket from the oil pan side and it's still holding. I don't run any coolant pressure, as I don't need to with the small amount I run it in northern MN, that might help it last longer. Next project will be center pivot pins in the thing, anyone ever done that project? My loader pins are tight, but the center one knocks around quite a bit and I think I shoudl replace before it wrecks everything around there. Matt

  31. #31mkvien2012-06-11 11:31

    Anyone still running these, working on them, or am I the only guy still running the Fords?

  32. #32Bubbarick2012-07-07 20:08

    Ford A62 specs Hi, I need to know the capacity for transmission fluid in the Ford a62 loader, do you know how many gallons it takes?

  33. #33RocksnRoses2012-07-08 23:14

    The spec sheet says it takes 7.5 gallons, Bubbarick. RnR.

  34. #34Ford Loader Guy2012-12-17 07:20

    Ford A64 loader Can you please send me specs/manual on Ford A64 loader, my brakes are leaking really bad and I need to fix them thank you

  35. #35Ford Loader Guy2013-02-05 01:58

    Brakes leaking, only last 30min before need topping up again with oil To fix front brake seal on the ford A64 loader, do I need to pull wheel off and pull apart diff to get at seal, or can I just undo where the brake line runs into the housing

  36. #36RocksnRoses2013-02-05 05:40

    I missed your previous post, Ford Loader Guy, I only have the spec sheets for the loaders, no workshop manuals. As far as I know, you will have to take the diff out and split it, to put new seal rings in the brakes. They are in the centre of the diff. I have never done this myself, but we have had them overhauled, we took the whole axle out and sent it away. RnR.

  37. #37nath_greenlaw2013-02-19 10:28

    64 Loader Are you about to send me the specs on a 64 Loader? [email protected] . I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

  38. #38nath_greenlaw2013-02-19 14:23

    I meant to ask if RocksnRoses could please send me the specs on a 64 loader. My wording is a little off on the original question. Sorry about that.

  39. #39RocksnRoses2013-02-19 16:09

    They are on the way, nath_greenlaw. RnR.

  40. #40diskillians2013-03-18 10:15

    Glad I found this forum/thread as haven't been able to find much information on our A-64 loader. We are looking to replace the valve cover gasket but were told the parts were discontinued for the loader. Does anyone know if a gasket from the 8700 or 9700 engines would work? Also RocksnRoses if you don't mind could you send a spec sheet for the A-64 to bdisbro(at)Hotmail.com Any information is greatly appreciated.

  41. #41RocksnRoses2013-03-20 06:29

    They are on the way, diskillians. RnR.

  42. #42diskillians2013-03-20 10:22

    Got them, thank you very much!

  43. #43AdamsExcavating2013-03-20 11:26

    Well guys I would like to put out there that I have an A-64 with a bad engine that I would either like to fix, or sell for parts, or repair. Here's a link to my local craigslist where it is listed. http://youngstown.craigslist.org/grd/3677344792.html

  44. #44Alberic2013-04-03 09:43

    Hello everyone. Glad I found this forum! I'm looking for some parts for a Ford A-66. RocksnRoses can you please send me a spec sheet for the A-66 I would need it. My email adress is alberic.ducournau(at)gmail.com Thank you in advance.

  45. #45RocksnRoses2013-04-04 06:23

    The specs have been sent, Alberic. RnR.

  46. #46Alberic2013-04-04 06:57

    Thank you so much RocksnRoses, it's gonna help me a lot in my search!

  47. #47billybob_810672013-04-14 16:13

    RocksNRoses. Could I please get the specs for an A64 Ford loader? [email protected] Thanks!

  48. #48RocksnRoses2013-04-15 05:17

    The specs have been sent, billybob. RnR.

  49. #49billybob_810672013-04-15 23:19

    Thanks a ton!

  50. #50norrox2013-05-23 17:30

    RocksNRoses! my saviour! Could you please send the secs for the A64 Ford loader to me aswell? [email protected] Thank you very much! Christoffer, Sweden

  51. #51norrox2013-05-23 17:40

    Sorry for double posting, i chuld not find the edit button on my previous post. Here is a picture on my beatuty

  52. #52RocksnRoses2013-05-23 19:03

    That's a nice looking A64 you have there, Christoffer. The specs are on their way. RnR.

  53. #53bhmhydrau2013-05-25 03:40

    hi this is my first time here, wonder if you can help me i have a ford a62 in my workshop, it won't select forward or reverse when cold but does when it's hot. what can the problem be? could you please mail me any technical data on this machine i would appreciate it

  54. #54RocksnRoses2013-05-25 06:55

    bhmhydrau, I only have the loader specification sheets for Ford loaders, I don't have workshop manuals. The spec sheets would not help you with your problem, someone else here on the forum may be able to do that. However, if you wanted the spec sheets, I can send them to you, but I would need your email address. My only thoughts on your problem, is to check that the linkages down to the transmission aren't worn too much, which means you may not be getting enough travel to engage the transmission when it is cold and stiff, but is just going far enough to engage, when it is hot and everything is has loosened up. RnR.

  55. #55bhmhydrau2013-05-25 07:13

    HEY RNR, THANKS FOR THE REPLY, I MADE SOME NEW BUSHES AND REPAIRED ONE LINK, BUT STILL HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. THEN I REMOVED THE CONTROLL UNIT ON THE SIDE OF THE TRANSMISSION AND OPENED IT, FOUND THAT THE SPOOLS WERE BADLY DAMAGED, SCORE MARKS AND SHAVINGS INSIDE, SO I'M GONNA REMOVE THE TRANSMISSION AND SEND IT AWAY TO BE CHECKED. IF YOU COULD MAYBE MAIL ME THOSE SPEC SHEETS THAT WOULD HELP ME A LOT FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. MY MAIL IS [email protected] THANKS AGAIN, I LIKE THE SITE SO WILL SURELY VISIT IT MORE

  56. #56RocksnRoses2013-05-26 17:27

    No worries, bhmhydrau, the specs are on their way and welcome to HEF. RnR.

  57. #57bhmhydrau2013-05-27 02:49

    Thanks for those specs, gonna start removing the transmission today, so i'll let you know what we find there.

  58. #58norrox2013-06-04 07:00

    The spec sheet says that i shuld have 4 forward speeds and 2 reverse, but i can only see that i have 2 forward and 1 reverse? And do you know what oil to use in the transmission? standard red transmission oil? or just regular engine oil as used in modern machines? Thank you

  59. #59RocksnRoses2013-06-08 18:32

    I'm not sure about the transmission speeds Norrox, maybe check the linkages for wear, they may not be pushing the selector lever far enough to engage the others. Failing that, you would need to get a mechanic to look at it. Mobil recommend: MOBILFLUID 424 Service Refill Capacity: 34 Litres (see note 14) Valvoline recommend: FARMPLUS HYDRATRANS Tractor transmission/hydraulic fluid that meets the requirements of modern tractors which specify a common oil for transmissions, hydraulics, wet brakes and final drives. Do not use in hypoid differentials or where an API GL-5 gear oil is specified. Check manufacturer’s specifications. Service Refill Capacity: 34 Litres (see note 14) I am fairly sure we used the Mobil 424 oil in the transmissions. RnR.

  60. #60norrox2013-06-09 01:38

    Thanks for the info!

  61. #61MacTruckFinders2013-07-02 08:04

    RocksNRoses, I am looking for the specs on a Ford A66. May I ask you to share them with me also? Thank you very much. As I read the threads I see your kindness all through the pages, Thank you. My email is; [email protected] . Mac

  62. #62RocksnRoses2013-07-03 07:40

    My pleasure Mac, they are on their way. Thank you for the kind remarks. RnR.

  63. #63Bert Laarhuis2013-10-13 03:45

    Is there a possibility you could send me the specs on the Ford loaders as well? I ran a A-62 for about 3 years. It was actually the machine my career as a heavy equipment operator started of with. Still have good memories about it. There is stil a few of these Ford loaders running over here in The Netherlands, but to keep them running one needs technical specs. The engines don't cause that many problems since they are the same BSD442, and BSD666 engines as used in Ford tractors of that era. It's the Allison trannies and the axles. Getting harder to find parts for them. Your help will be much appreciated. My Email is: [email protected] Thanks in advance. Regards, Bert Laarhuis

  64. #64RocksnRoses2013-10-13 06:57

    The specs have been sent, Bert. RnR.

  65. #65Bert Laarhuis2013-10-13 08:16

    Thank you for the quick response! Bert

  66. #66abes22372013-10-13 21:38

    Im having problems with the steering in my A-62 loader, steering wheel keeps going around. anyone experienced this problem?

  67. #67Brent_Lehto2014-01-17 09:07

    just stumbled across this thread and to those wondering about putting a 6.6L ford diesel truck motor in an a66 it is possible. i can post pictures later but it was not an easy task. lots of stuff was different and lots of fab was required.... but the loader now is worth its weight in gold. its has no lack of power and the motor 6.6L is a much better design and much more reliable. and when you see this thing doing work it speaks for itself. the combination of the a66's weight and and hp makes for a nasty machine. ill post pics as soon as possible and answer any questions as to how it was done. and abes2237 there are two valves in a hydraulic block for the steering and one of your orings on them is bad.... they are impossible to find any more good luck. for pics on that pm.

  68. #68lab2014-01-21 15:56

    RocksNRoses, I am looking for the specs on the Ford A62, A64 and A66. May I ask you to share them with me also? Thank you very much in advance. My email address is: [email protected]

  69. #69lab2014-01-21 16:00

    Specs RocksNRoses, I am looking for the specs on the Ford A62, A64 and A66. May I ask you to share them with me also? Thank you very much in advance. My email address is: [email protected]

  70. #70RocksnRoses2014-01-22 21:15

    The specs have been sent, lab. RnR.

  71. #71RocksnRoses2014-01-23 18:53

    I might just add, that I have found an old parts book for the Ford Loaders, if anyone here needs any information, I can scan the page and email it to them. RnR.

  72. #72mkvien2014-01-25 18:45

    I am in need of the special 1/2" bolt that holds the tranmission filter onto my A-64. It is necked up thing, and when I put a standard bolt in there it leaks. It broke off one day when I fired up the tractor and it is supposedly not available anymore. Any leads?

  73. #73AdamsExcavating2014-02-07 14:50

    Clive, i emailed you, but also wanted to know if you had any motor specs for me. I have the engine torn down, and wanted to check clearances among other things while apart. thanks.

  74. #74RocksnRoses2014-02-07 20:04

    Adam, I only have the parts diagrams and the general machine specs, I don't have any workshop manuals. I didn't receive your email, because I had forgotten to update my profile with my new email address. I have updated it now. RnR.

  75. #75AdamsExcavating2014-02-08 09:00

    hmm...I can't seem to find anything online anywhere for these engines. Have any ideas for me? Thanks.

  76. #76RocksnRoses2014-02-08 14:58

    There should be some information some where, the 401 was a very common engine, it was also used in a lot of the Ford tractor range. RnR.

  77. #77diskillians2014-03-06 08:01

    If you don't mind, send me a copy to bdisbro(at)hotmail.com Thanks

  78. #78RocksnRoses2014-03-07 06:55

    diskillians, is there any particular section you need, I haven't scanned the whole book? RnR.

  79. #79diskillians2014-03-07 10:01

    Engine and drivetrain would be great. Ours is an A-64. Ben

  80. #80RocksnRoses2014-03-07 21:24

    No worries, when a bit of free time, I will do that for you. RnR.

  81. #81mkvien2014-03-08 00:16

    Parts manuals are available online as well...I used Fargo Tractor as it is the closest industrial Ford dealer to me. Link below. http://partstore.construction.newholland.com/us/FargoTractor/parts-search.html#epc::mr51777 Otherwise, I think I paid about $10 for a parts book on eBay about a year ago, keep your eyes open.

  82. #82RocksnRoses2014-03-08 05:35

    mkvien is correct, they do have the A64 parts online. See how you go with it it, otherwise I can still scan mine. RnR.

  83. #83john metler2014-04-01 15:58

    A66 loader Do you hhave the engine head bolt torque? this is a 6cyl turbocharged with 9/16" head bolts

  84. #84john metler2014-04-01 16:01

    I am looking for the head bolt torque for this A66. Its a 6cyl turbo with 9/16" head bolts

  85. #85racer2014-08-05 21:53

    Hey Rocks, your doing a fine job with specs, can you send specs for A-62, 64, AND 66? to [email protected] Is there anyone you know of that has posted technical engine information for these loaders? (torque specs,clearances, etc) Keep up the good work!

  86. #86RocksnRoses2014-08-16 06:21

    The specs have been sent racer, my apologies for the delay, I saw your request here and then forgot about it. I can’t help you with the engine torque and clearance specs, but someone here on HEF may be able too. RnR.

  87. #87Hoss 9132015-01-05 14:52

    Spec sheets on an A64 hello rnr Could you send me some specs on an a64. Also what's your thoughts on them on purchasing? ab_lawncare06@ yahoo.com

  88. #88RocksnRoses2015-01-06 06:44

    I will if I can find them, I shifted some files around on my computer and they are not where they are supposed to be, when I went to find them. As for purchasing a Ford loader, they were a good loader in their day, but it really depends on the condition of the machine, they are quite old now, parts could be a problem, axles etc, perhaps not so much the engine. RnR.

  89. #89RocksnRoses2015-01-06 17:55

    The specs have been sent, Hoss 913. RnR.

  90. #90lucaaz2015-11-27 01:54

    Hi, a friend of mine owns a Ford A-64, He wants to repaint and redo all the stickers (caution sticker etc) but some of the stickers are torn apart etc. Is it possible that some can lead me to where i can find what was written on the stickers or maybe send me photos of the stickers please?

  91. #91lucaaz2015-11-27 01:56

    If u would like to contact me do so on [email protected] . Thank You

  92. #92rpellegrom2016-08-08 09:59

    Ford A64 Specs? rnr, Could you look to see if you have specs for A-64 loader. My email is [email protected] . Thanks!! Rick

  93. #93ryan_rohr@yahoo2016-09-08 09:13

    Ford A-64 Mr RNR Could I please get a specs sheet as well I think my transmission is starting to go..there is a couple of goffy things that are going on with mine..please send to [email protected] Thanks

  94. #94rpellegrom2016-09-08 10:13

    A-64 Specs Could you look to see if you have specs for A-64 loader. My email is [email protected] Thanks!! Rick

  95. #95Craig Equipment2017-09-08 10:48

    RocksnRoses would you please email me the A64 specs [email protected] thanks in advance!

  96. #96chansey2017-09-15 11:08

    Can anyone tell me if the Ford 401 is a SAE #2 or SAE #3 flywheel housing. Repowered a Trojan 1500Z with a 4cyl Cummins 4BT 130 HP ...... Lots of power

  97. #97omagon2017-10-25 11:41

    Hi RocknRoses, I own an A66 loader and need the specs cause the main hydraulic pump is damage, so with this I might find one simiiliar, thanks and greetings from Costa Rica

  98. #98omagon2017-10-25 23:46

    Sorry, I forgot to leave my email: [email protected] Thanks

  99. #99bryanhoogers2017-11-02 15:02

    has anyone put a john deere 329 engine in these ive got a bell housing but trying to figure out a flywheel for it.

  100. #100Thomas Shannon2018-10-21 16:47

    Could someone email me the specs for the a66 or tell me the lift capacity. [email protected] Thanks

  101. #101paulfd2019-01-12 16:44

    if you can still read this , I am interested in A64 spec...i just bought a 1984 and can not find info....If you can, please send to [email protected] . thank you

  102. #102Marc Patriot2019-02-09 14:03

    hello rnr Could you send me some specs on an a64 please, i have a good deal for one that got trans problem Regards, Marc [email protected]

  103. #103rw522019-04-17 10:09

    Hi I too have just purchased a Ford A66, its been sitting for years and so it needs servicing but info is very hard to find, for rnr or any other member that has a copy of specs, fluid capacitys and the like that's willing to share would be GREATLY appreciated... i did find one sorce that said that the hydraulic capacity was 189 liters ...50 gallons, i have a hard time believing that... is that true? please send any information to [email protected] Thanks so much for any help you can give rw52

  104. #104Mattyslice242021-05-17 17:52

    Can I get the specs for the Ford A-64 Loader if you still have them. [email protected]

  105. #105Welder Dave2021-05-19 15:13

    Not likely to be a lot of Ford loader owner/operators on here. Most would have to look on google but you can do that yourself. For some things this site is like a 911 for equipment issues but not for everything involving heavy equipment and every brand of equipment.