https://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=695558&mid=5914957 Nice tractor to own if the hours are true. On a side note, does anybody know where to get original decals for Tw series's tractors?I have a Tw20 that I bought in 1990 and a tw25 series 2.both have been good work horses and I would like to leave them as original as possible.any help would be greatly appreciated
There are decals available from a few places in Europe. http://www.allpartsni.co.uk/product...=869,880&name=&perpage=48&&changeCurrency=GBP A good vinyl designer would soon make up a custom decal kit if the original dimensions and colours were available.
Thanks for the reply plebeian. Yes I can get new vinyl decals but they're not the same. They're slightly narrower and the colours aren't right.the background black on the original ford Tw25 is more of a satin black, whereas the new vinyl is shiny black.call it nit picking but any real ford enthusiast knows the difference.i came across a new original set for a tw35 nos in a ford dealership and would swap like for like.as I said any help would be greatly appreciated.