I am actually asking a question for a close friend that needs a new 5k semi rough terrain 3 stage LPG lift for his business. As I and others here advise dealer support is essential. There is only one dealer here other than Cat and they Handle Tailift. Their stability is questionable but they have the unit in stock for around 30k. Komatsu and Clark are several thousand less. Tailift has the shortest warranty. Any members out there have experience with a unit like this? He is also looking at a Chinese unit that is 8k less. I have advised him to stay away from that one. your response is appreciated!
Never been around one, but I think they are owned by Toyota. Those asian fork lifts are everywhere. We have a Nissan they bought at an auction for around the shop, and paved areas. It was 12 years old when we bought it, and that was 10 years ago. They have a machine for around the yard, like a backwards farm tractor, 4 wheel drive, diesel. Closed in cab. Not sure what brand, but it is ingersol rand colors
Nissan is a fantastic lift. Nothing like the Chinese lifts. I’d stay with the Komatsu, Nissan, Toyota, Hyster brands. Depends on his outdoor terrain. A regular 5K pneumatic isn’t really a rough terrain lift. They’ll get stuck in a heart beat. A dual wheel pneumatic is better but isn’t a roughy terrain lift either. Just depends on what he’s using it for and what type terrain. What area are you in.