Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Forklift Family Photo

Wulf ยท 2006-09-24 12:14

What was this guy thinking?:nono

Replies8
  1. #1Dwan Hall2006-09-24 12:38

    The guy is planing ahead. He is looking for ways to get his family over the fence.

  2. #2Dusty2006-09-24 14:08

    LMAO:Cowboy

  3. #3demobud2006-09-24 16:23

    That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

  4. #4leadarrows2006-09-27 00:24

    The only one that is smart enough to be worried is the little guy. LOL So if I was the guy taking the picture you know I would have to pretend to just walk away and leave them up there.:yup

  5. #5Ford LT-90002006-09-27 15:12

    You wonder what goes through peoples minds to possess them to do that The other thing how in the h*ll did they make that Toyota forklift that far :beatsme

  6. #6murray832006-09-27 15:41

    When I worked for a larger construction firm here in the city each day we'd do a "saftey talk",but with these talks we'd get a print out from a certain internet page and each day they have a different picture. Man,some of those pics were classic 2 favs were the one with an open excavation with a massive boulder held up with what looked like 1x3 strapping and a worker underneath that rock with his head down hand digging,and the second was a guy standing in a raised bucket of a compact tractor pounding a fence post in on I think a farm with a sledgehammer and the guy holding the post with his hands inches from the top. If anyone can think of the site i'm thinking of could they post a link,i can't remember the name of it for the life of me but i laughed every morning from it hopefully a few members will too.

  7. #7digger242j2006-09-27 16:18

    It was quite a few years ago, but I was operating a backhoe with attachable forks on the bucket, lifting plywood to carpenters on the second floor of a house. One of them stepped out onto the load, near the one side. The sheet tipped and he fell to the ground, I think breaking a wrist and an ankle. That was dumb enough, but taking the wife and kids and putting them up there is just plain irresponsible...

  8. #8bigHD2006-09-27 20:00

    I'd like to know that too! We have a POS Nissan forklift to use in the shop and it gets cranky with some sawdust on the shop floor! But yeah that is one of the dumber pictures I've seen.