Hi everyone, We are new sponsors to this forum and are looking forward to getting to know many of you. My name is Dan, and you can ask me any questions you have regarding Fluid Film. I promise I'll try not to sound like too much of a salesman. As an introduction, we would like to offer any member who is unfamiliar with Fluid Film and lives within the Continental United States a free sample can to try the product for themselves. We even pay for shipping. :woohoo Your name will not be put on a list and you will not be contacted further. It's just the best way we know to sell a superior product. Read on to learn more about our product. Fluid Film is the answer to control equipment corrosion in the Heavy Equipment Industries. Its unique woolwax (lanolin) formula is completely solvent free. Fluid Film protects all metals by creating a non-drying barrier that moisture cannot penetrate. Always active and tack-free, Fluid Film provides long-lasting lubrication for moving parts. Fluid Film stops deterioration on contact. It will not harm paint, plastic or rubber (some swelling on 100% natural), and resists water wash-off, making it ideal for protecting equipment stored indoors or out. Fluid Film will protect battery terminals for at least a year, works excellent as a vehicle undercoating, and works great as a release agent in dump boxes. Fluid Film stops pitting in chrome and stops the corrosive actions of salts and fertilizers. Get a free can today if you've never tried it. Just send me a pm with your shipping info. If you have tried Fluid Film, please help support our product and purchase from your closest dealer. Manufactured in the USA :usa
Dano welcome aboard. I got the free sample from same offer at lets talk snow. Thank you.
You're welcome for the sample and I appreciate your honesty. I just noticed that I didn't post a link to our website. :duh www.eurekafluidfilm.com That's better. :cool2
PM on it's way, I'm looking forward to testing your product.
I'm in Canada so I guess I'm outta luck. (where's the Canada flag smilie?). Doesn't really matter, we use the stuff all the time. When we get a new skid or mini ex the first thing we do is open the engine covers and give everything a good dose of Fluid Film. We have salters mounted to the back of the skids during winter and this is the only stuff we've found that keeps rust at bay. It actually does last quite a long time. Not the cheapest stuff out there but you get what you pay for.
We use it to lube drive chains and cables on all our cranes. Its the best product I've found for that. I usually purchase it 30 gallon at a time.
Welcome to HEF Dano50! :drinkup :drinkup
Does it attract dirt and dust?
Fluid Film leaves a slick, wet coating, so you will get an initial dusting. However, because Fluid Film contains no solvents, it will not get gummy or sticky so you won't get that heavy dirt build-up. Fluid Film is recommended for use on combine chains and dirt bikes just because of that reason. The dirtier the atmosphere, the better it will work.
Dano, I hate to do this but Iam going to put you on the spot here. I got your IM saying sorry you can't ship to Alaska due to the cost of freight for 1 can. That must meen your product contains something that does not alow it to be shiped by USPS. I checked your web site as you sugested for a dealer and there are none within 500 miles. Now what? Ware can I get your product?
I'm sorry Dwan, but we ship by UPS and the costs to Alaska are just too high. We have some John Deere dealers that get the product shipped to them, but obviously they are not close enough for purchase. If I can find someone that can supply you with some product, I'll let you know. Sorry about that.
When I used to race motocross, I would spray my bike (engine, under the front and rear fenders, wheels etc) with Pam so the mud wouldn't stick. My bike weighed the same when the race was over, while my competitors bikes were carrying 30lbs of mud. The other guys would ask me if I was in the same race as them and couldn't understand why my bike was so clean. I never did tell them what I used. Now I have been using Pam in my backhoe buckets when I dig in clay. It does a great job of keeping the bucket clean. You have to re-apply it pretty often tho. I am interested in seeing if this stuff lasts longer.
If you haven't tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental US, pm me for a sample today to discover why Fluid Film is the best corrosion preventive and slickest lubricant on the market. Have you done it yet? If not, why not? :beatsme
Dano's a good guy & FLUID FILM is the BEST product I have ever used!!!! Keep up the goo work Dano. - jazak
The sample came and so far seems to be everything you claim. Thanks Dano50 :cool2
I got my sample and thought I would try it on my toughest lube job. I have military 10K chains and binders. The binders are a racheting type that needs lube to work the best. I have tried everything I could think of in the past but nothing seemed to last very long. I am always in the dust and they would just get gummed up and not work well after no time at all. Also, when it rained, I had to re-lube right away. I used the Fluid Film over a week ago and they still work like I just lubed them. Not dust collection. Also, we had rain this weekend and they still are like when I first applied the film. None of the problems I experienced with other lubes. I am thinking I really like this stuff and am going to try it in as many other places as I can think of.
Oh I should try on our mower deck or dirt scooper on 601. Well I would like try free sample then see if it do good job then we maybe will buy more of your product. Well It first time here.
I got my sample and this stuff is great! :drinkup Sooo.....where can I get some more cause I done used up that little can of the free stuff. Do I buy directly from you or do places like auto parts stores sell it? Your sponsor link at the top of the site doesn't seem to be working......
It has been available in Canada for a long time now, and I use it. The only draw back is that it does not like cold weather, doesn't come out of the can worth a darn when you leave the can in your truck toolbox in the winter.:bash
We'll have that link working very shortly, in the mean time http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com/ is Fluid Film's website.
Sorry about not responding sooner, I'm out of town at a tradeshow. If you go to our website , check our website for your nearest dealer. We also have some online dealers who can provide product for you. If none of those options work for you, just pm me or email me and we'll get something worked out. :drinkup
Eureka Fluid Film available from kellsport Products Hey Dwan, Kellsport Products is a distributor for Eureka Fluid Film. We ship to Alaska all the time. In fact, we just shipped several cases to a dealer in Homer Alaska. It takes a bit longer, but no big deal. If interested just visit our website or give me a call. www.kellsportproducts.com Thanks, Bob
Thanks for the offer. I flew to the Seattle Tacoma area 3 weeks ago to pickup a new street sweeper and stoped by a JD dealer and bought a case to try. All I can say is I am not impresed. Only thing I can say is it makes you smell like you were rased in Montana. The first can ran out of perpelinet (sp) 1/2 way through the can. I have not had it long enough to make a fare recomindation.
Heck I have been using fluid film for years its good stuff. The local parts store carries cases of it. Isn't it widely available in the USA ?
Dwan....Fluid Film is not a body deoderant. You gotta spray it on the equipment . Sorry about the propellant in that 1st can. I'll replace it with a free can if you pm me your mailing address. But seriously... the product does get great reviews. Use it and then give us your opinion. Thanks.
Welcome to HEF bob1008! :drinkup
Well i got my free one about a month ago went right out and srayed some on a chain and more on a screw jack stand. Both of these things sit outside 24/7 and I usually oil the once a week if I remember. So for I have not had to reapply Fluid Film and both pieces are still well coated. IMO this is great stuff!
We've still got samples for members who haven't tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental United States. Just PM me with a physical shipping address and I'll get a can right out to you. :drinkup
I used mine on chain binders first and like Bob H. said it has worked great so far. I've been using it on most things that need to be in the weather or dust and it holds on well with out reapplying often like other lubes . Ex.'s 3 point hitch linkages, clutch linkage, fork sliders etc. My Deere dealer carries it now so I have a ready supplier.
So far it seems like great stuff. Thanks.
Don't forget to try out Fluid Film . :drinkup Samples are free if you've never tried it and live within the Continental United States.
I'd like to get a sample,if you don't mind.
You got it. If you live in the Continental United States and have never tried Fluid Film, just send me a pm with a physical shipping address and I'll get a can right out to you.