Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Free PDF manuals

GregsHD ยท 2015-08-10 14:22

I just found this site while looking for some 300 series JD engine specs, http://lnx.numeralkod.com/wordpress/?page_id=2009 lots of good manuals for my favorite price, free!!:drinkup

Replies3
  1. #1Queenslander2015-08-10 22:53

    Looks OK if you have one of the machines listed. Iam happy to pay for manuals and it would be convenient to be able to download something you need on a hurry, but most of the sites I've come across look to be a bit dodgey. Any trustworthy sources out there?

  2. #2GregsHD2015-08-11 12:34

    Older models at that site but a fair variety of brands and some odd ball stuff, they all are legit, decent scans. I can't afford to buy a manual for every single customers dinosaur just to get a certain spec or setting. I would be stuck with it and might not use it again, plus it could take a few days just to get a manual from a dealer, which is usually a problem, So these PDF versions get me all excited haha! I agree most sites out there with PDF manuals are sketchy, interested to see what anyone else has found.

  3. #3nowing752015-09-02 21:14

    Mhhauto has lots of manuals and software. The more I look ther is a ton of info out ther free or almost free