Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fuel

ROGER482 · 2013-02-27 15:30

I was wondering how much you guys are all paying for the Diesel to run your plant worldwide. Here in the UK I paid £0.81 last week for 34,000 Liters (7,719 US Gallons) which equates to £3.078 per US gallon which if my math is correct means Diesel is about $4.6 per gallom?

Replies11
  1. #1Mike L2013-02-27 17:40

    $4.48 a gallon today. who knows what it'll be tommorow:Banghead

  2. #2Canadian_digger2013-02-27 19:49

    $1.35 per little = $5.13 a gallon. :cussing

  3. #302Dmax2013-02-27 19:54

    4.15 in the midwest.

  4. #4Delmer2013-02-27 22:30

    $4.19 on road, $3.69 off road (dyed-no tax) at the pump

  5. #5AKSNOW2013-02-27 22:56

    $4.91/gallon at the pump and $4.60/gallon off highway exempt in Valdez,AK where 30% of our domestic oil comes from! Go figure?

  6. #6Steve Frazier2013-02-27 23:04

    $4.399/gallon here in NY this week and climbing.....

  7. #7mitch5042013-02-28 01:40

    Dang, you guys are making me feel good. 3.989 and 3.719 here

  8. #8gravelwasher2013-02-28 09:34

    I think it was $3.80 when I drove by the pump. But we get our fuel by contract. We have around 5,000 gallons ($3.62) of road and 3,000 gallons ($3.30) of off road left on the contract. Dose anyone else buy there fuel by contract?

  9. #9barklee2013-02-28 10:35

    4.25 a gallon today for on road and 3.89 for off road.....

  10. #10TrentNz2013-03-01 00:18

    $1.90 NZD excluding onroad tax which is $1.60 USD per litre, unsure what gallon is.

  11. #11Nige2013-03-01 06:23

    Multiply by 3.785. So US$6.056/gallon. We're currently paying $5.166/gallon for on-road diesel, not sure about off-road.