Fuels tight up here in Canada right now guys are having to stop work because of it. I know guys who are running all over trying to get a full tank. Some card locks are rationing 250 liters per day. Is this a localized problem or are others having the same problems?
Not a problem that I know of around here (eastern Ont.) Where are you located?
Yeah we had a shortage last week, but things seem to be doin better now. Dandy just brought us 10 000 litres this morning for our jobsite.
Petro Can and UFA are out of diesel here in NE BC. And Esso just announced that they are shutting down their refinery in Edmonton for maintenance. http://www.globaltv.com/globaltv/calgary/story.html?id=d2c4b7dc-e369-4867-97bb-dd2eef857f07 http://www.forbes.com/reuters/feeds...8251117_RTRIDST_0_DIESEL-CANADA-UPDATE-1.html
Must be a Canadian thing, becuase there is no shortage here, knock on wood.
Apparently it's a northern Alberta B.C. thing due to a chemical additive problem at one of the refineries in Edmonton
Our independent supplier out of Calgary is having problems getting fuel also. I was talking to a friend of mine with ECL he said they are going to Regina for fuel to bring back to Alberta.