Hey guys, i'm in the process of swapping out the 13spd in my 79 W900 for a 15spd and could use a little help. The 15spd is in the truck and bolted up but i need some info as to how to route the airlines from the shifter handle to the trans. I bought a new shifter handle to accomodate the deep reduction on the 15spd and also bought a new airline kit. the shifter end has all the ports marked according to the color of the lines that go there so what i need to know is to which port on the 15spd trans each color should be run to. If anyone has a manual or even a truck with a 15spd and can point me in the right direction (perhaps even a diagram) I would be mighty grateful. Thanks, Roy
try this web site assuming its an eaton trans. http://www.roadranger.com/Roadranger/servicesalesliterature/index.htm Should be able to find a downloadable service manual for whatever model you have.
Thanks Goingbroke, i was able to piece together the info i need from a couple of different diagrams they had at Roadranger.com
you will love the 15 spd except when you flip the deep reduction side flip switch when you forget that it is not a 13 spd it make a lot of racketsorta like ice cubes in a blender . I say a few bad words like u dummy u Done made my mind up when this one go out I am going to a 9LL tranny Good luck . tony