I just spent a hour trying to figure out what seal kit I need for my case 480c dipper cylinder. First I looked up the kit in my parts book, a one piece kit is G105546. But I look here, http://www.epsstore.com/index.php/s...dex/case-480c-seal-kit-application-chart.html and they list it as a 1543274c1. Do a search on ebay for either one and all this stuff comes up except a 480c dipper. So I go to the case site, they also list it as G105546, but I happen to notice up in the corner that's a old number and the new number is 1543274c1. Ok, now we are getting somewhere. Go back to ebay, go to the place where I have ordered kits before and punch in 1543274c1 in their store. They list it 8 different times, with prices ranging from $39.75 down to $14.14. The $14.14 is seal kit 1543274c1 and is for a case dozer tilt model 450, 450b, 450c and 550. I hope a case seal kit with the same number is the same thing, I spent $14.14 instead of $39.75. Some what shady way to price things I would think.
Be careful on EBay. I found out they list incomplete kits for those low ball prices.
I'm in the Seattle area. I have an old Davis Industrial hoe off an early Bobcat. I was able to take the piston and gland off my leaky cylinder and they were able to match up all the parts. Not sure if there is a seal/packing company near you. I know it's so much easier being able to order online after hours but I was having no luck with the Case dealer. DB
Both of those part numbers are correct and you may find the kit on the internet by using either number. Whenever you are using the Case online parts manual look for a blue dot with an exclamation (!) mark next to any part number . Hold you computer curser (arrow) over it and the superseded (new) part number will appear.