Have a funk df150 transmission overheating in a fabtek forwarder, was rebuilt last november by pj palmer, used about 5months this winter and didn't overheat but ran warmer than I thought it should about 160 to 180, pj palmer said that is were it should run, using it in temps of 70 to 80 degrees now and is running warm, have checked all of the usual things filter, hoses ect, put a flow meter and pressure gauges on it, have at least 25gals going thru filter housing(checked both sides) and at high idle up to 450 psi, at cooler there is only 8gals a minute and about 150 psi going thru both sides. don't no why there is so much psi should only be about 280 mac I think going into trans from filter. Transmission still under warraty but having trouble getting anybody to look at as I live 5 hours from pj palmer. Any help would be appreceated
No replies yet.