Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Furukawa 365

tehlab ยท 2014-01-12 02:56

I have a loader FURUKAWA 365 1993 year, I have a problem with the gearbox. I need electric scheme of connection of the handles to the CPU Unit. Something I drew and attached to ask it. Does anyone have electric wiring diagram for this type or something where I could see how is solved connection between the throttle valve and electrical transmission. If someone has the service manuals for this let me know PM, I will pay for this service. my email : [email protected] Dejan

Replies3
  1. #1tehlab2014-01-12 15:40

    update, new schematic diagram. transmision is 4WG200 with 5 el.mag. valve

  2. #2HUNTER862014-02-06 15:33

    I have a loader FURUKAWA 365 1998 year, and I have one electrical problem...anywone have the electrical wiring diagrams please?? tks!!

  3. #3Raul2015-04-07 08:25

    I need electric scheme of connection schematic diagram. transmission is 4WG200 with 5 el.mag. valve a loader ZL50G