Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Furukawa FL230-Looking For Parts

TEC ยท 2012-06-06 00:45

I have a 1986 Furukawa FL230 wheel loader, for ease I'm looking for a complete front differential. If not the complete part, then the minimum I would need is, two pieces of the pinion snout and the pinion. I'm located in Michigan and would like to here from anybody that has parts or can put me in touch with these parts. I will try to post a exploded parts picture. Thanks for any help. Tom If anybody is interested I know of a Furukawa FL330 parts machine in MI.

Replies3
  1. #1imtractor2013-11-08 20:26

    Hi. TEC have you found your sparepart supplier???, we are imtract company also looking for furukawa sparepart type furukawa FL150-II, pls let me know if you have any information about this unit... Thanks..

  2. #2Garrie Denny2013-11-09 04:30

    This looks a lot like a free ad, Admin-Man.

  3. #3TEC2013-11-11 09:10

    No parts vendors here, or anywhere else for that matter. I had three options-find a used/scrape machine for parts -swap diffs from a more common machine -scrap/part it Thanks Tom Also have a D8K for sale, located around Bay City MI