Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Fuse keeps blowing on my jcb

Smoothhoe82 ยท 2023-08-13 00:29

Fuse keeps blowing on my JCB 8029 cts mini excavator ever time i try and crank it . When it start going in this mode i was running it and and all controls stop but engine keep running until I cut it off . The fuse that is blowing is the second one down on the first picture.

Replies4
  1. #1uffex2023-08-13 14:00

    Good day & welcome Can you post the wiring schematic, that way we can get helpful. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2Smoothhoe822023-08-13 16:48

    Fuse number 2 is the one that keeps blowing

  3. #3Smoothhoe822023-08-16 03:38

    I don't have it

  4. #4uffex2023-08-16 04:44

    Good day Unfortunately, manufacturers change wiring & electronic details often, I guess it is easy for the change to be made. I can guess what the fuse provides protection for but it could be wrong. May I suggest you give the local dealer a call, give them the serial number and ask for the "Electric schematic" in pDF format. Most reasonable dealers will post this to you by Email costing nothing. Kind regards Uffex