Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

G&A Clayton Quarry Avondale, PA

9420pullpan ยท 2009-02-15 22:06

I snapped a few shots of these CAT 16's and an Oshkosh

Replies5
  1. #1dirt digger2009-02-15 22:11

    ahhh yes...have hauled into there quite a few times...only place i know around that takes most stuff for free....heres a picture of his IH you see in the background too

  2. #29420pullpan2009-02-15 22:34

    nice pics, What else do you have

  3. #3dirt digger2009-02-15 22:41

    those are all the Clayton Pics I have....that IH pictured is from a plow day put on by the Waterloo boys that always takes place at Billy Dreisbachs place there on Unionville-Lenape road in April...I like going into Claytons down there..always nice and helpful, unlike the jackasses at Downingtown scale house he's got some nicer Deeres down there....you trying to talk some Cat into him? haha

  4. #4jimmyjack2009-02-15 22:45

    im in love the that IH :drinkup:drinkup

  5. #59420pullpan2009-02-16 10:14

    I dropped by there a few times before I got laid off.